13 April 2008

Number of obese growing bigger

Malaysians had also grown accustomed to an affluent lifestyle, and were more comfortable sitting at home and watching television or being in front of the computer, instead of enjoying the outdoors.

..so says our YB The Health Minister who admits to being obese himself.

The point of my last post exactly! Now you can be in front of the computer as long as you like, and the longer the better. I've just done 15km on my bike just reading the Star and chatting with a couple of friends.

And, as promised, I found a pine-wood plank to put up on the handles, as pictured below. So now the mouse can go on and I have full PC control.


NEXT: The brackets and screw or maybe velcro to immobilise the tray.

1 comment:

Yan said...

Ha, ha, how innovative!

I read when I am on my cross-trainer too! Hubby is looking into installing a TV and DVD to get the son running on treadmill or on the bike or my cross-trainer! Sometimes I have the earphones of ipod plugged in!

May be I should try surfing too.